If you enjoyed this recipe you’ll probably like my recipe book 🙂
18$ available here: http://christinesalus.com/this-is-how-i-eat/
my instagram account: @christinesalus
-1.5 cups buckwheat groats (apparently you can use buckwheat flour, however I have not tried this or any other substitutions)
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1.5 tsp baking powder
1) Soak buckwheat groats overnight in plenty of water, or at least for 2 hours
2) Rinse buckwheat thoroughly and place in food processor (blender would work fine as well)
3) place chia seeds in a bowl and add 1 cup water. Allow to sit for 10-20 min until a gooey texture is achieved.
4)Preheat oven to 330F
5) Add remaining ingredients to food processor and process until mostly smooth but still a little bit chunky.
6) Place mixture in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
7) Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Individual ovens vary, so it could be anywhere from 1 hour 15 min to 1 hour 30 min.
8) Wait 30 min or so before slicing (if you can 😛 )
MUSIC by Vexento: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOoGIy4C5eY