New year new me, right? Let eating healthy be fun! Enjoy these two easy Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free meals for any time of the day. This was also just an excuse for me & my best friend to stuff our faces on camera 😂
– – – FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:
– – – FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
-WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow Allison on her social media!
* * MEAL ONE: INGREDIENTS
-2 large Hot House tomatoes
-2 large chicken breasts (I used rotisserie)
-6 pieces cooked bacon
-1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
-1/3 cup sour cream
-Juice from 1/2 large lemon
-1&1/2 tsp ranch seasoning powder
1. Shred chicken and place into a large bowl. Combine with greek yogurt, sour cream and ranch powder. Crumble 4 pieces of bacon and add to chicken mixture. Squeeze in lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Using a knife, carve a circle into the top of the tomato leaving about 1/2 inch of flesh on the outside so the tomato does not fall apart. Using a spoon, hollow out the center of the tomato and scrape all of the flesh/seeds out.
3. Fill tomato with chicken salad and top with one piece of crumbled bacon. Repeat with second tomato and last piece of bacon.
NOTE* If you are not a fan of tomatoes this chicken salad is GREAT inside of lettuce wraps, or just by itself. If you are not doing low carb, it will go great with anything.
* * MEAL TWO: INGREDIENTS
-1 lb peeled, deveined, cooked shrimp
-2 avocados, diced into 1/2in. chunks
-1 jalapeño, diced small (remove seeds if you want it less spicy)
-2 tbsp red onion, chopped
-1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
-1 tbsp olive oil
-Juice from 1 large lemon
1. Cut pieces of shrimp in half or in thirds depending on the side of the shrimp (I did mostly thirds for a smaller bite) put into a large bowl.
2. Add avocados, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper and toss gently so that the avocado doesn’t mash. Add more salt to taste.
3. Eat immediately or chill in the fridge for at least an hour to let flavors marinate.
I want this to be a space where everyone can come together and enjoy the world of beauty. When you come here expect to see videos on all aspects of beauty covering topics on makeup, skincare, haircare, fitness & more. We all deserve to look and feel good & I hope to spread that positivity to all of you!