sambar powder recipe is given in detail . This home made sambar powder tastes yummy. The spices are roasted and ground. this powder is then added to a soup of lentils, tamarind juice and vegetables which is called sambar.
This home made sambar masala can aslo be used in seemingly unrelated items like biryani, alongside garam masala and birayni masala.
Learn how to make Sambar powder / what is known as sambar podi in Tamil with Desilicious Kitchen.
1/2 cup coriander seeds or dhaniya
1/2 cup dry red-chillies (we have taken byadgi variety)
1/4th cup split Bengal gram dal or chana dal
1/4th cup split pigeon peas or tur dal
3/4th tbsp turmeric powder or haldi
Subscribe, like,comment and share – Desilicious Kitchen – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6mUw_pNMZaFMvlsmmweAQ
Desilicious Kitchen is one stop for all gluten free vegetarian foods from India. Though our recipes are gluten free , they are universal in appeal and use. They need not be restricted to those following a gluten free diet. This is because we have chosen recipes which are authentic, originally gluten free and not modified by replacing the gluten with non glutenous grains or seeds. This is important because when we simply replace gluten, many times many unhealthy factors creep in and offsets the benefits of the diet. We make it a point to give food combinations and have a playlist for this too. Our food combinations are unique and nutritious. We have just started out. We have lots in store for you.
We will publish atleast one new recipe video every week.
2. Desilicious Kitchen Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Desilicious-Kitchen-2175192926086103/?modal=admin_todo_tour
3. Desilicious kitchen Twitter: https://twitter.com/DesiliciousK
4. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desiliciouskitchen/
5. Google +: https://plus.google.com/communities/102100447063810397719
6. Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/desiliciouskitchen
7. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/desiliciouskitchen
8. Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/desiliciousk/
9. Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6mUw_pNMZaFMvlsmmweAQ