Kat vada is a famous Maharashtrian street food. Kat or tarri is the spicy gravy or curry in which the vada is served. It is had with a few slices if bread. But if you are gluten free you can skip the bread and have the vada and the gravy.
1. Desilicious Kitchen Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Desilicious-Kitchen-2175192926086103/?modal=admin_todo_tour
2. Desilicious kitchen Twitter: https://twitter.com/DesiliciousK
3. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desiliciouskitchen/
4. Google +: https://plus.google.com/communities/102100447063810397719
5. Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/desiliciouskitchen
6. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/desiliciouskitchen
7. Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/desiliciousk/
Check out my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRe2OaHF1cs
Subscribe, like,comment and share – Desilicious Kitchen – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6m…
Desilicious Kitchen is one stop for all gluten free vegetarian foods from India. Though our recipes are gluten free , they are universal in appeal and use. They need not be restricted to those following a gluten free diet. This is because we have chosen recipes which are authentic, originally gluten free and not modified by replacing the gluten with non glutenous grains or seeds. This is important because when we simply replace gluten, many times many unhealthy factors creep in and offsets the benefits of the diet. We make it a point to give food combinations and have a playlist for this too. Our food combinations are unique and nutritious. We have just started out. We have lots in store for you.
We will publish atleast one new recipe video every week.
Please watch: «How to make Radish Sambar / mooli sambar/ Mullangi sambar recipe by Desilicious Kitchen»