Eating too much sugar can seriously affect your health. What will happen to your heart, brain, and skin, if you quit sugar at least for a week?
Eating too much sugar leads to weight gain, sharp mood swings, and even addiction. Some nutritionists consider sugar to be even more dangerous than fat, but we still don’t pay enough attention to the amount of sugar we consume every day.
What will happen to you if you quit sugar at least for a week? Well, the changes are going to be incredible! We’re going to tell you how you’ll feel if you stop eating donuts and if it’s even worth the effort.
You’ll overcome a serious addiction 0:55
Your breath will be better 1:33
You’ll increase your brain power 2:13
You’ll be less likely to have Alzheimer’s disease 2:44
Your skin will look younger 3:11
Your heart will thank you 3:36
You’ll have less bad cholesterol 4:09
You’ll have a much better mood 4:29
You’ll finally get a good sleep 5:04
You’ll be less likely to have diabetes 5:35
You’ll lower the risk of having cancer 6:03
Your eyesight will be sharper 6:23
You’ll lose weight fast 6:50
You’ll see your doctor less often 7:22
You’ll save a crazy amount of money 7:57
– Studies show (and that might sound shocking) that sugar is actually more addictive than cocaine! Lab rats were given cocaine until they became addicted to it.
– Sugar is often linked to the development of numerous lung conditions, so lowering sugar intake results in weakening asthma symptoms.
– Studies have shown that sugar hinders such activities as learning and memorizing things.
– A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that giving up sugar may result in your acne disappearing. Sugar is inflammatory, and inflammation is known as a cause of acne.
– People who eat too much sugar have a much higher risk of having a heart attack.
– High sugar intake raises levels of bad cholesterol and blood fats that can clog your blood vessels, leading to severe heart conditions that can be a huge threat to your life.
– Studies found that people, who eat very little sugar or none at all, are rarely diagnosed with depression.
– You will be very active throughout the day and ready to sleep when the bedtime comes. Your day/night cycle will be more naturally balanced.
– When you eat too much glucose, high insulin resistance develops. It means that sugar can’t get into your cells and can get stuck in the bloodstream.
– Pancreatic cancer is often linked to high sugar intake. However, the results of the studies haven’t been entirely consistent; it’s better not to take the risk on this one.
– Sugar also affects the health of your eyes. Fluctuations of insulin and glucose levels lead to vessel damage and decrease blood supply to your eyes.
– When you eat a lot of sugar, especially fructose, you are very likely to overeat. The pancreas is forced to produce more insulin, so other hormones that regulate metabolism, digestion, and weight are neglected.
– Your immune system is seriously affected by consumption of large amounts of sugar. You are protected from bacteria and viruses by white blood cells.
– Stop eating sugar and spending money on doctors, dentists, those expensive acne concealers and sweet food and drinks that only harm you.
Have you ever tried to stop eating sugar? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: